With WordPress becoming the dominant website development platform for modern business, we have learned to love everything about the platform. Sure, it has its limitations and quirks, but the “Pluses” of working in WordPress definitely outweigh the “Minuses”.
- First and foremost, Google loves the WordPress structure, and this shows in rankings
- Once your website is completed, you can make your own simple changes to the page and post content
- It is open source, so there are no fees to use it
- There are millions of WordPress designers/developers constantly working to improve the platform
- Adding functionality is based on plugins, many of which are free and updated regularly
- Very mature, frequently-updated security solutions are available to keep your website safe
- Thousands of mobile responsive (for all devices) themes are available to get the look and feel that you want
- Even Google builds plugins specifically for WordPress
- WordPress website structures build 75% faster than competitors
In most cases, our website construction projects take just a few weeks. For some of our clients, we fully maintain their digital marketing, including updates and additions to their website. We call this the “Marathon” approach. It is based on a monthly retainer for a long term and event responsive strategy where we continue to grow their website and build their SEO ranking through social media and content marketing. We can supply the content, visual design, and day-to-day maintenance of these sites, promoting the site’s online visibility and appeal in the process. When it comes to SEO and website management, it is the cumulative effect and development over time that counts.
No Hostage Policy
We believe that you should have full control over your digital kingdom. That means that you will own your website, hosting, domain, social media, email lists, etc. during and after any interaction with PIMedia.